5.0 3 0.5
cala.jpg
Applicators, Tools August 28, 2014 242
Cala Crease Brush
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am a big fan of Cala sponges , I think they are great for applying make up so I decided to give their brushes a try .

I have to say for a mere R28.95 , I cant believe I got such an awesome product .

Buying a good make up brush can be quite tedious task sometimes as there are so many to choose from and you come across really expensive ones and then you get the cheap nasty ones that scratch your face when you use them.

This brush for me is the perfect brush its cheap its soft and has no fallout ( meaning the bristles dont fall out )
Its bristles hold the product really well and they give a smooth finish to any type of shadow whether it is a matte or shimmery finish .

I noticed there are 2 types, the bamboo one which is an eco friendly type that features a bamboo handle and has cruelty free hair which I am really happy about.

There is also a black handled range which I will post my thoughts on that as well , as I wanted to try one if each.

What I can say for sure is that I am definitely going back for more and the rest of the range .

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply