5.0 3 0.5
cala.jpg
Applicators, Tools August 28, 2014 244
The best brush ever!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have never been one of those girls who can apply eyeshadow with their fingers. I am super clumsy on a good day - and between not being able to see past my finger in the mirror and poking myself in the eye countless times, I quickly gave up on mastering this technique!

After trying many make up brushes - some good, some rubbish; I stumbled on to this little brush while shopping on takealot.com. I was trying to fill my order for free delivery and this brush was on sale. I thought: oh well, maybe I can use it as a blending brush until Real Techniques finally starts selling in South Africa. But what a good buy!

This brush is soft and fluffy - with an eco-friendly (and pretty) bamboo handle and cruelty-free bristles. Best of all, it does what it says it does - it's a perfect crease brush and blends like a dream! And after dropping it into my coffee the very first time I used it (clumsy Sunday morning) I can report that it cleans easily and dries back into shape.

5 stars for this brush - I'd recommend it to anyone. AND it's still on sale at takealot.com for only 25 bucks!

Try it, you won't be sorry :)
J
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
August 28, 2014
Since I'm ALWAYS on takealot, I might just try this! Happy to know it's coffee resistant!
S
sheldonadia
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply