Review Detail

4.6 21 0.5
Applicators, Tools April 07, 2016 725
Cala Beauty Blending Sponge
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

After much hesitation I finally bought a beauty blender. I have always used a foundation brush from Bobby Brown that works wonders. Lets just say im probably never going to use any brush again. The Beauty Blender is such a perfect little applicator for foundation, concealer and powder. i can apply my foundation in half the time now and it gives such a flawless finish. the foundation just goes everywhere you want it to go.

I was actually looking for a more expensive beauty blender like the Ubu one but they seemed to be sold out everywhere. I found the Cala beauty blender at Dischem for about R53 and decided to get it since I had no other options. I took the last one on the shelf and now I wish they had more stock because I would love to buy another one.

When I first used the blender I wasnt quite sure of what everyone's idea of damp was.
So I just ran the blender back and forth under light running water two or three times and it turned out to be perfect - so I just always do it like that. I then dot the foundation onto my face in random places and then just "dab" the blender until the foundation is perfectly flawless. I then set it with a powder and I have a perfectly matt, pore free base to work on.

I highly recommend a beauty blender. And clearly the cheaper ones do as just a good job as the highly over priced ones.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply