Review Detail

4.6 21 0.5
Applicators, Tools April 07, 2016 725
Cala Beauty Blending Sponge - Budget Friendly
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

With so many new beauty tools on the market you want to try them all but you don't want to break the budget doing so. And for me one of those tools was the infamous beauty Blender/Sponge what we have seen and heard a lot about, the great quick and easy tool used to blend your make up to give a more natural look. The Blender has been around for some time and they can be a bit on the pricey side.

The Beauty sponge is used to blend your make up fast and easy where the pointed end used for the eye and nose area to get to those hard to reach spots and the base end which is more flat used to blend the make on the rest of your face. I will admit I am a brush kind of girl just because I enjoy using them, so when I saw this Sponge in store I had to give it a try. The Cala brand is a name I've known for awhile they make great affordable make up brushes which I use and have no complaints about and they are stocked at Dis-chem stores nationwide.

So if you are looking are looking for a Beauty sponge which is budget friendly and does not make you breaking the bank is a steal at only R59.99 in stores the Cala Beauty sponge is worth the buy. It is a great buy for your all around beauty blending and contouring. An original Beauty Blender can retail for R398 which can be a bit steep on the pocket, and other known brands retail at under R200 so the Cala Beauty Sponge is a steal at that price.

Price: R59.99

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
B.jpg
ComF.jpg
ComCala.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply