Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 10 0.5
Body oils August 06, 2012 474
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have just started trying this tissue oil out and it has impressed me thus far! I am a big fan of tissue oils but I need one that delivers on its promises! I find that Busby has created a formula that is great to use - it absorbs well and does not leave behind a greasy feel. It has been a real treat on my skin during the winter months and improves my dry patches, especially with continued use. It also has a lovely and very light scent which makes it a pleasure to use. It uses mostly natural ingredients which is fantastic and has a high level of antioxidants from the natural oils that it is made up of. I'm still testing the efficacy when it comes to reducing scar appearance and evening skin tone, but will report back once I've got results! I would recommend this to those who use tissue oils to try out as this is a relatively new addition to the market (I think). I've only heard about them a few months ago and even if you swear by another brand of tissue oil, I think this is one that is worth trying out!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply