Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 10 0.5
Body oils August 06, 2012 474
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As a woman of almost forty and a mom of two I am always on the look out for products that are beneficial for both stretch marks, ageing and dehydrated skin. I used tissue oil after both my births and still use it to prevent scaring or dry skin, so I was super excited to try out Liquid Gold Pure Tissue Oil and I am really loving it! I especially love the fact that the tissue contains natural oils such as Avocado, Grape Seed and Rose Hip oils giving it the added advantage of being a natural formulation. The bottle has a pump-action top which makes for extremely easy use and application. The tissue oil also comes in a wand size, which is perfect for carrying in your make-up or travel bag. It has a wonderful natural fragrance.

Liquid Gold is more than 85% natural. The only non-natural ingredients include Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate (for fast effective absorption), added Vitamin E (vital for efficacy) and the IPM emollient (of which only 30% is non-natural). The use of natural ingredients provides for the product’s success in terms of its efficacy and its suitability for sensitive skin.

I found that the Liquid Gold Pure Tissue Oil was easily absorbed by my skin and did not leave my skin feeling greasy. I have just started using this product, so I will definitely report back in the next few months to let you know the long-term effect of using it.
SM
7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply