Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Eyeshadows April 23, 2013 107
BT Minerals Pure Eyeshadow
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Every Indian Women knows the scenario oh to well. WEDDING SEASON! For an over-the-top Indian wedding, the colours, vibrancy, sequins, beads and shine leaves one confused on pairing their make-up to the lush environment.

Enter my Mums "wedding survival compact" BT Minerals eye and cheek make-up compact in Bronze. This was purchased in February 2012 from Dischem at R29.99.Since then I havent been able to find any Dischem store that stocks it.Looking at the over-used shadows I'm sure you've deduced by now that 1.We attend a lot of functions and 2.This is a much loved choice when doing our make-up.

The compact comes with 5 lush and shimmery golden eye-shadow shades and 1 large rust glitzy bronzer/blush shade.For convenience I have numbered the shades1-6.These 6 colours work well on every skin tone and can be used individually or in combinations to create amazing looks.All the colours blend easily and the formula is smooth and long-wearing.Once applied, the shadow does'nt crease or rub-off easily.

One normally expects glitter infused make-up to look tacky or cheap or find that the glitter is too loose and falls aimlessly onto your face, well this is not the case with this product.The colours are vibrant and exotic. The glitter effect adds radiance to your look and does not overwhelm but enhance.

Colour1- this is a deep chocolate colour. This amazing shade creates the best shadow for a brown-bronze smokey eye. If worn on its own it is best for a night look as the darkness could be over-whelming for the day.

Colour2- This is a molten mesh between a deep gold and bronze. The shade looks amazing when used individually or as a companion to other colours(ie. black,pink) to creat a multi-dimensional look.

Colour3- Is an kmost apricot/tangerine colour. Although it looks over-bearing nd luminous it actually blends onto skin perfectly and gives a warm glowing appeal.

Colour4- It is a soft golden taupe. It blends beautifully and leaves your eyes looking polished, the equivalent to the nude heel in my opinion.

Colour5- Its a shiny, noticeable true gold. I love using it as a hihlighter or over my entire eyelids to create a soft, glistening look.

Colour6- This is a much larger size compared to the eyeshadows as it is a bronzer/blush. I find it to be a tad too harsh for that use and instead use it as an eye colour. It offers a brilliant rust look that is perfect on warm/golden skin tones.

This is a marvel of a product that has lasted well both on my eyelids and beauty box.It offers good value for money and high impact all in one. Definitely a bulk buy for when I come across it again.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply