Review Detail

3.7 1 0.5
Fragrances March 04, 2016 233
Burberry Brit Rhythm - Lady Subtle
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

For the longest time I was stuck on the Kaleidoscope Vanilla Deodorant because I couldn’t for the life of me find a fragrance that matched its subtle but effective scent. I needed something warm and sweet but also something that didn’t sent my sinuses into a war path every time I caught a whiff of it. I went shopping with a friend, she wanted a fragrance for a mutual friend of ours, I got bored of walking around with so I went to go bother the sales lady with questions about nothing really ( it’s something I do for fun, those ladies are very passionate about their products and it’s fun to listen to lo) anyway one of the sales ladies asked me what time of scent I liked and so I explained that I liked something warm, subtle but effective and she instantly pointed to the Burberry Brit Rhythm perfume. I reluctantly sampled and was instantly in love. The scent lasts all day and it’s not overwhelming so people don’t start sneezing the second you walk into a room.
I loved that it was fresh and had calm smell. Burberry has truly outdone themselves with this one and I would strongly recommend it to anyone who is looking for something, new, subtle and fresh. It is like most perfumes, quite pricey but it is totally worth it. Another plus point when you hug people they don’t end up smelling like you all day –seriously annoying when this happens.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply