4.1 53 0.5
Clarins-Bright-Plus-Brightening-Day-Lotion-SPF20.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 26, 2015 1226
Clarins Bright Plus Brightening Hydrating Day Lotion
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

First impressions: The first time I used this lotion, I though it may be a little too light as a day lotion. It is extremely lightweight but after 1 week of using the product I noticed my dark spots fading a bit. It absorb into my skin very quickly which makes my make-up application a lot more pleasant, leaving my skin with a matt finish. Instead of waiting for the lotion to absorb I can apply my foundation etc immediately after. It promises to brighten and even ones complexion with active ingredients such as white tea extract, protecting our skin against harmful rays. My winter skin is slowly going away, I’m sure after daily use I will notice a dramatic change in my skin. Currently my skin feels so smooth, radiant, and it’s not so dull anymore.
Final Impressions: This moisturiser is the lightest one I’ve used thus far yet it is very moisturising lotion. As I mentioned before, I wasn’t too convinced that it will do what it promised because of it being so light, but I was so wrong. My winter skin is gone, there is no sign of my dry dull skin and my pigmentation marks are visibly lighter. I experienced a little dry skin around my nose area just two to three weeks of using this product, but I assume that was the dead/dry skin peeling off. I have not had any problems with dryness so far, even during the cold days we’ve had, my skin maintains its healthy glow. It has a lovely scent and it’s great that it also comes in a dispenser bottle like the serum, even though I make sure I clean my hand thoroughly before whilst cleansing my face, the dispenser bottle gives less change for germs to spread. There was no dramatic change to my skin the first week, but after two weeks I gradually saw results. 5 weeks in and I am amazed at how well my skin took to this range. It’s a plus that it has sunscreen benefits, which is a very important aspect when looking for or choosing a day moisturiser. I cannot wait to see my skin, three months from now.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
2015-08-31_13.19.05.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply