4.1 53 0.5
Clarins-Bright-Plus-Brightening-Day-Lotion-SPF20.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 26, 2015 1249
Clarins Bright Plus Brightening Hydrating Day Lotion SPF 20
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

What can I say? Clarins is the crème de la crème of all facial products! My skin is a combination skin, with an oily T-Panel. My cheeks do get a bit dry in winter, and immediately after washing my face, I can feel the skin pulling from being dry. What an excellent moisturiser! I have been using the day lotion for close to 3 weeks now and together with the serum, the results have been absolutely amazing! My skin is velvety smooth, and it's nice to know that I am protected from the harsh UV rays by an SPF20. What more could I ask for? For someone that works in an Industrial area, with high pollution, it feels good to know that my skin is well-protected, and the velvety glow is evident. I also find that it absorbs pretty quickly, almost immediately after application. I don't have to use a tissue to dab the extra oil as is the case with other moisturisers. I also find that my make-up sets very well with the Clarins Bright Plus Brightening Hydrating Day Lotion SPF 20. The oily T-panel remains under control for a better part of the day, and the dry areas have this plumpness that I cannot explain. As for the brightening effect, I am so glad that Clarins recognizes that we as women want to look good without damaging our skins, so no harsh chemicals were used on this product. My skin is more toned, dark marks are at least 70% gone, and I don't see any new ones coming up. Definitely a product worth investing in. Definitely fit for a queen I believe I am! Questions is, what took Clarins so long?

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply