4.1 53 0.5
Clarins-Bright-Plus-Brightening-Day-Lotion-SPF20.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 26, 2015 1226
Clarins Bright Plus Intensive Brightening Hydrating Day Lotion SPF20
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This day lotion is marketed as a smooth fluid with a fine, melting texture that protects the skin, leaving it radiant, with a matte finish, all day long. It has beauty benefits such as brightening and evening the complexion; moisturising and softening the skin, leaving it velvety-smooth, and protecting the skin against UV rays and harmful environmental factors.

The Clarins Bright Plus Intensive Brightening Hydrating Day Lotion SPF20 is packaged in a red and white box that just oozes luxe. The bottle has a pump which dispenses the right amount of product reducing wastage, and the pump is great for hygiene purposes. The day lotion is white in colour and it has a thin texture. It is easily absorbs into the skin without leaving any residue and shine. Like all the products in the Bright Plus range, the day lotion has a pleasant smell that did not overpower me or irritate my skin.

First impressions:
I applied the Clarins Bright Plus Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum first and let it settle on my skin for a minute. I then applied the day lotion. The pump provides excellent control over the amount of product I dispensed. The day lotion felt very refreshing on my skin and it absorbed quickly without leaving any residue on my skin. My skin felt instantly moisturised, revived and refreshed with a dewy finish. I really liked the dewy look because it did not turn into a greasy mess as the day progressed. This day lotion really eased the winter dryness my skin had been experiencing of late. It felt very light-weight on my skin and it is more fluid than the other day lotions I have used. My skin did not feel clogged or overwhelmed by the product. The SPF20 is a major plus because it does not leave a white cast on my face. I did not experience any breakouts or skin irritation.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply