4.1 53 0.5
Clarins-Bright-Plus-Brightening-Day-Lotion-SPF20.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 26, 2015 1250
First Impressions - Last!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

They always say: "First impressions last!"...And for me it did!!
Usually I get used to a product and don't smell or feel anything different compared to other products later on. With this product I kept on smelling the light fragrance that smells a bit like a sunscreen undertone and blossoms.
I still enjoyed the pump dispenser as I know a little goes a long way and with serums, that is what you want!
As for the result the Clarins Bright Plus Brightening Hydrating Day Lotion SPF 20 have on my skin, I can't say it was this specific product that worked as I was using the range, but for these two weeks so far so good. I found that my skin looks lighter and brighter during the day and didn't get as oily in the T-section as it did with other products. When using a product with added sunscreen, I usually had an oil build up during the day, which is horrible when at work and not having time to tend to that shine! This sunscreen formula is so light and effective, it doesn't create that shine and clog pores as the other...great! The darker spots I have along with pigmentation have become a little lighter and I do hope that with more time it will continue lightening those areas. My skin feels smoother and that does make a difference in a girl's day...you feel more confident, because you look more beautiful!
Overall I am so happy with the Clarins Bright Plus Range and I will surely proceed with using this product and buying it!
-Yet again...DeLIGHTED user :)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
After Clarins Bright Plus
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply