4.1 53 0.5
Clarins-Bright-Plus-Brightening-Day-Lotion-SPF20.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 26, 2015 1226
Clarins Bright Plus Brightening Hydrating Day Lotion SPF 20
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Clarins Bright Plus Brightening Hydrating Day Lotion SPF 20 is a lovely day cream!
I love the fact that it has a SPF of 20 in it, which is best for every day use and that i don't have to buy another separate Clarins SPF.

There is once again no over powering scent and about 1 and a half pumps gives you enough cream for your face and neck. 2 pumps if you would like to include the décolleté area.

The cream is very moisturising and a very good consistency.
When in hotter countries and you perspire be careful that the cream doesn't go in your eyes as there is a slight burn.

The cream leaves your skin with an incredible healthy hydrated glow with no sticky element, and makes your foundation easier to apply as your skin is properly hydrated.

The packaging once again is typical Clarins packaging with the brand being very clear and leaving the client with a top quality bottle in their hands. I love the fact that it comes in a pump action bottle for a day cream instead of the tub.

Another plus is that it is an Oil Free SPF, therefore leaving your skin without an oily complexion. This is very helpful for oily skin consumers.
I am interested to see the brightening results over the time i use this product.

C
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply