4.1 53 0.5
Clarins-Bright-Plus-Brightening-Day-Lotion-SPF20.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 26, 2015 1226
First Impressions
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've tried a number of moisturisers over the years for different skin care needs. I always look forward to trying something new, more so because hyperpigmentation has become a real concern for me. I've experienced bouts of adult acne and dark marks are a frustration. My skin has also become drier and dehydrated, so any facial products must treat all of the above.

The packaging is light in my hands. There is no fear of it breaking if it had to fall onto a hard surface. I do wish that there were instructions on how many pumps are needed. I've worked out that roughly 3 is enough for me. I also wish that I could see how much product is being used so as to know when to restock.

This one has a light scent that disappears once the product has been smoothed onto the skin. It makes the skin feel smooth and surprisingly hydrated. It does not leave a noticeable film or white/grey mask behind. This is critical for me as a black woman with any sunscreen.

The real test now is if my skin responds and becomes brighter. I'll check in in a few weeks time and let you know how it goes!
Before 25 July
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply