Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Eyeshadows December 03, 2013 344
Bourjois paris - suivez mon regard eyeshadow
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is one of the best loose eye shadows around however i am not so fond on the packaging!
The quality of this product is absolutely amazing, once you have applied it, it stays on for HOURS. Unlike alot of loose eyeshadows which can be too powdery this thing sticks: to itself, edges of the jar, brush, skin. It comes with a brush, but this brush makes the loose poweder go everywhere, so i have decided to use my own eye shadow brush and throw away the one it came with.

There are lots of different colours which are vibrant and very sparkly without being glittery, i have several shades and found them all very good for the price. My favourite shade is 14 Regard Chocolate, i have bought myself a few of these colours, as i am scared the product might go off the shelves! There may be an expiry date, but as long as it does not give me puffy eyes or rashes ill keep on using it!!

HOW TO I USE MINE:
I unscrew the lid a small bit, but keep it together, i tilt the container over and tap softly so that the poweder comes out, do this slowly as you dont want a whole bunch falling out! I think use the lid as the container and i dab a small amount of loose eye shadow onto my brush, i always tilt my head back and put a round cotton bud under my eyes so it catches the loose eyeshadow. To add more effect you can add a little bit of water/liquid to make a great night time effect.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply