fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 5 0.5
Foundations April 05, 2011 186
If you find your shade do yourself a favour and try this!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have tried a dozen of different foundations. Some were too thick and mask-like, others didn't have enough coverage, others clogged my pores and so on and on... I thought I would never find a good medium priced foundation and would have to spend a fortune on a high end brand. Until I found this baby! I can't rave enough about it! My perfect shade is Vanilla 52 and it is a yellow based shade which is flattering for most skin tones unlike the pink based shades. It blends like a dream without leaving any streaks (I use my fingers) and its very quick to apply . My blemishes and scars are covered without looking like I am wearing a mask. It stays fresh looking for most of the day. The finish is semi matte and lovely. I so recommend it! Hopefully it will never get discontinued! It smells like apricots which I find very nice! I have had tons of compliments on my skin since using this. Hopefully my review won't become so popular that readers will run and buy them all out LOL. Otherwise I need to stock up!

This foundation in particular is featured on the home page of www.bourjois.co.uk as an award winning foundation of the year.

http://www.bourjois.co.uk/
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4
Ordering
June 28, 2011
you are so funny- Hopefully no1 will go buy your shade out of stock! I am assuming I will be a different shade to you.,. but thanks for this review- It is nice to know that a Chanel quality brand is available for everyone!
V
varsh_n
June 28, 2011
Great review! Is that the standard price or is it currently on special for that price? :)
C
csj16
June 29, 2011
Thanks - happy you found this useful! This brand doensn't normally go on sale (unfortunately) - R169 is the regular price.
K
Kiki
June 29, 2011
In reply to an earlier comment

That's not a bad price! :)
C
csj16
4 results - showing 1 - 4

Leave a Reply