Review Detail

4.7 9 0.5
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters September 26, 2010 275
Bourjois Little Pot Blush in Golden Rose
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am absolutely in love with this blush!
Bourjois celebrated its 120th birthday recently and these blushes are what made the brand famous. I bought one when I found Bourjois has moved to Clicks. It took me forever to decide on the shade and I finally settled on this one.
It’s is such a pretty pink and has the slightest amount of shimmer in it. As its baked it goes on very sheer and gives you that I’ve been playing out in the cold glow. You can build the colour up to a beautiful intense shade. You look flushed and healthy! I’ve been obsessed with it.
It is pricier than a standard drug store blush at R130. But the packaging is lovely – the container is small and compact and the same colour as the product (in a similar vein as the single eye shadows) and closes with a magnetic catch.
I highly recommend these. They’re wonderful little blushes and pieces of makeup history!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
June 12, 2014
I am so glad it has made its way her from the UK - I found it in Superdrug in Scotland and had to be literally pilled off the rack. It is wonderful for pale UK skin and has intesely beautiful shades that last beautifully. The eye shimmers are well work the buy - I got god and pink and a maroon puple - very in for now - i have had nothing but compliments for my skin! Cant wait to raid the stand again :-)
LR
Lesley Rollins
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply