Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.7 1 0.5
Body Moisturizers May 09, 2012 138
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This body butter smells like a freshly iced vanilla cupcake with sprinkles on top. I was in cupcake heaven. This butter costs R90 and contains 125ml of product. So just a bit cheaper then The Body Shop. I will admit that initially I felt a little bit disappointed as the cream wasn't tightly packed and wasn't filled to the top of the tub.

This body butter has a whipped consistency and feels very different to other body butters I've used. It actually looks like a tub of freshly whipped vanilla icing or cookie batter. The whipped texture/consistency of this butter feels very thin, almost like it's wet on your skin. But it absorbs quickly and leaves your skin smelling like vanilla all day long. This butter doesn't rub in like other body creams but if you can look past that then you'll love that this body butter does it's job. It leaves your skin feeling (and smelling) fantastic.

The best part about the Body Thrills butters (all products) are that they're homemade, natural, preservative-free and yummy. So basically you know the scent you're smelling isn't artifical. It's the real deal. All their goodies are made from essential oils, fresh, organic ingredients and wholesome, homegrown herb. They are also perfectly safe for sensitive skins.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply