Review Detail

4.4 6 0.5
Foundations September 21, 2010 237
Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick (Honey)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This has been my go-to foundation (and at times concealer) for the past couple of years. I found that the new formulation glides onto the skin much better than the previous formula. I love that it is a cream foundation as it makes it much easier to apply evenly by either buffing or stippling with a brush or even using one's fingers.

This product is so versatile and little bit goes a long way. It also provides build-able coverage whilst maintaining the look of natural looking skin. I have combination skin and I've found that this foundation has worked best for me. Whilst I've found that it could cling to dry patches, I make sure to prevent it beforehand by moisturizing thoroughly which works well. I apply a finishing powder to the oilier areas of my face as some shine does become visible on me when I use the foundation. On no-foundation days, I simply use it to cover up any specific areas on my face as it covers up really well without the visible look of concealer.

Overall however, I have found this to be the best foundation I've tried, especially for my combination skin. I do not think it is the best product for extremely dry or extremely oily skin based on my experience of using it on my combination skin. I would highly recommend this product to those with normal to combination skin who prefer their foundation to look soft and skin-like. Whilst the price point may be high, but as I've mentioned, a little bit goes a long way and therefore the product is worth it as it lasts quite long.
QS
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply