Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Foundations November 07, 2013 133
Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Foundation
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Sadly my Revlon Foundation came to an end, and I decided to go try and find a more natural looking foundation (trying out the 'natural' look). I know Bobbi Brown is known for their make up being more natural so I went out to their store in Cavendish and came home with the Extra Repair Foundation, which is for dry skin. The foundation has a wet feeling when applying which i don't really like, and it feels rather heavy during the day as well. I'd recommend using a powder over the foundation cause it can get a little oily, but I like the glow it gives, unlike some other foundations that gives a matte finish. I'm really happy with the coverage, it leaves my skin almost 100% flawless, as you can see in the 'before and after' pictures. The price is a little high, but for a foundation that will last probably until next year, it's worth it. The foundation also has SPF 25 in and leaves your skin soft with the moisturizer. All in all it's a great foundation for everyday use, leaving you with a more natural look.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
January 24, 2014
Hi there is the foundation full coverage kinda like the ester lauder double wear maximum coverage foundation. I also have dry skin and I;m on the hunt for my HG foundation
P
prativa
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply