Review Detail

4.9 3 0.5
Concealers July 08, 2014 291
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

After my MAC studio finish Concealer ran out I decided to dig deeper into my pockets and invest in this Bobbi Brown concealer...

Why is this product worth its' high end pricey status?
Because compared to my MAC concealer, this little beauty not only concealed my dark circled eyes, but also gave them a 'lift'. Being someone that works tedious hours with little sleep in front of a computer screen I appreciated how this creamy concealer freshened up my eyes and left me looking bright eyed and sparkly on the outside regardless of how drained I am internally, it is after all, all about appearance right?

I would personally like to note that if you can afford it, invest in the accompanying colour corrector that you apply before this product, as both work really well in unison and give you a more refined effect. The setting powder is also a gem as it keeps the product from creasing into my tiny eye wrinkles or from the 'radiant' effect wearing off through out the day.

Overall this is a product I would reinvest in once mine is finished. Definitely something to look into if you're tired of looking tired.
Concealer Kit
S
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply