Review Detail

4.9 3 0.5
Concealers July 08, 2014 293
Nothing conceals quite like this
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ok so this is what i do with my red carpet vouchers and any birthday vouchers! I visit the Bobbi brown counter! I really do love their make up! Theirs is on dog the first brands to introduce yellow tones in their foundations and make popular nude flawless skin and makeup! I'm a sucker for their make up palettes too!
Ok so after application if my deep bisque corrector with my concealer brush i apply almond concealer ! It's a full coverage thick feeling concealer and i take the application of this concealer all around my eye! After that i apply my pale yellow powder which is part of the kit to set the concealer! And then i apply my loose powder all over my face! These days it's smashbox halo yellow colour correcting powder! Now the wonderful thing about Bobbi brown is every time you visit their counter you get a free make up lesson! Yes you will walk away with more than you expected and have a degree of buyers guilt! But the knowledge if recreating that look is invaluable! And the knowledge of lifting away the blue black circles and looking fresh and revitalized is invaluable!my only con with this product is that it feels a little sticky and can settle into fine lines if not applied and blended properly
Owner's reply July 08, 2014

Sorry for typos! iPhone does this silly autocorrect nonsense! That should have read : theirs is one of the first brands

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

8 results - showing 1 - 8
Ordering
July 08, 2014
this looks so amazing! I really want to try this out. Maybe I'll have to pop into edgars soon :P
R
RayneAlexa
July 08, 2014
do they still make the halo yellow powder? is it in SA? Please let me know where u got yours because I asked a couple years ago and they said it was discontinued?
P
prativa
July 08, 2014
Yup they still do! Try Woolworths, metropolitan cosmetics online, ebay, strawberry.net! I got mine at woolworths pavilion in durban in february! You can even buy it online at wooworths.co.za
R
rash
July 08, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

Try woolworths n let me know if you come right!
R
rash
July 08, 2014
Thank u , thank u , thank u!!!!! I saw it on woolies online, I'll check metropolitan and woolies here in Sandton. I'm serious happy, no overjoyed, no seriously happy!!! Is it better than the Ben Nye banana powder?
P
prativa
July 09, 2014

Do u trust strwberry.net? I've been tempted to buy off their site, but wasn't sure, how was your experience. Btw, you write lovely reviews. I really like reading them.
P
prativa
July 09, 2014

Thank u! Good experiences with strawberry! Just the SARS office in durban when the parcel arrived was a hassle! They had opened it and expected me to pay a small fee on its arrival! The products are both authentic and new and they help with queries! Strawberry even gift wrapped some of my parcels! I haven't used the powder u refer to! I get access to overseas brands from my sister who lives in the UK
R
rash
July 09, 2014

Mmmmm, u lucky girl . . . I have a cousin in the UK, I'll ask her to get me some stuff, didn't think of that . . . I may try out strawberry, ps. Thanks for taking the time to reply
P
P
prativa
8 results - showing 1 - 8

Leave a Reply