4.5 20 0.5
Face Masks November 21, 2018 690
For perfect, clear skin try Biore' self heating one minute mask
(Updated: December 04, 2018)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This mask has been my best friend for the past 2 to 3 weeks. I absolutely love how simple it is to use and what I admire the most about this product is the fact that it's only a one minute mask therefore it doesn't consume up too much of time compared to other masks on the market. This mask is therefore perfect for students like me or workers and people with busy schedules as it requires minimal time and ensures perfect results. The mask heats up on contact with the skin as heat is essential for opening up your pores, this is the first time in my life that I have come across such a product. The heat opens up your pores and cleans and purifys all impurities and dirt which clog up your pores. I then wash off my face with cold water which closes your pores. The mask feels so soft when applied to the skin and each sachet contains more than enough for one use. Before I used this mask I was always scared to go out in public with no make up on but just after one use of the mask my face feels so soft and smooth and looks healthy and radient. The mask has helped me overcome my public fear and I am now able to go out in public with no make up therefore I will most definitely use this mask in the future. I highly recommend this mask for people who have oily skin problems like myself. The mask has caused no irritation to my skin from the first use and I have very sensitive skin so I am glad that I found something amazing for me!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
AL
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply