4.3 17 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes November 21, 2018 1022
Biore' Deep pore charcoal cleanser
(Updated: December 05, 2018)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When you first pick a product you generally look at what appeals to your eyes first. This product has such a beautiful packaging and colour coordination of black and green which just screams freshness and cleanliness and this is exactly what the product offers! I have been using this cleanser everyday, twice a day for the past 2 to 3 weeks now and have seen my face clear up from an oily mess to a smoother more radiant and clear texture. My skin used to become oily every 3 to 4 hours a day but with just one use of this product every morning I am no longer concerned with the oilyness problem. The product smells amazing and so fresh and is an amazing fragrance to start of the day! The product did not cause me any irritation or harm to my face which is a win win for me as my skin is generally very sensitive to other skin care products. I have grown so used to starting off and ending my day with the use of this cleanser and I will be continuing to use this for future use as it is so much better than my previous cleanser! To end I would rate this cleanser 5 stars as it has really saved my skin and I am now more confident about my skin. Thank you to Biore' for such a fantastic product, absolutely love it!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
AL
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply