4.5 10 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes November 21, 2018 664
Clear Skin, Charcoal & Citrus scented goodness
(Updated: December 05, 2018)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I personally am very sceptical when it comes to trying out skincare products as a lot of them promise results and 7 times out of 10 don't deliver. When I heard about Bioré through one of my favourite Youtubers I was determined to get my hands on the products. Thanks to you (Beauty Bulletin) I was able to. Honestly speaking this is one of the most beneficial products I have ever used and I will without a doubt be purchasing it again. I have seen an immense difference in my skin as I was experiencing very bad breakouts a few weeks prior to using this product. Within the first two weeks of using the product I saw a fairly drastic change in my skin and began to feel confident walking around with no make up on or not feeling like my face looked like a Magnum ice cream when I had foundation on with all my spots peering through. I love the scent of the product as it has a very refreshing citrus smell as well as the sensation you feel on your face when using the product that actually makes it feel like the product is working immediately on application. This product is definitely something I will swear by and deserves all 5-stars

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply