Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 3 0.5
Body Treatments- Cellulite, Scarring March 14, 2013 982
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So first I want to thank Sasha for reviewing this product, at first I was worried that it might not work out for me like she said it would, but I was wrong. She's absolutely right about this amazing product. The BioNike Dedence Body Anti Cellulite Cream is phenomenal (sorry for stealing that one from you Sasha) I've been using it for almost two weeks now, and I can actually feel the difference. I really can't say much about the product because Sasha touched base on everything, however the BioNike assistant told me to use it before I exercise, run or hit the gym. Mainly because the product will help me sweat off more and help stimulate lymphatic drainage. I was really excited when I tried this product on for the first time, it burned a little and gave me a really hot feeling throughout my body which did make me a little uncomfortable. After the burn is over, I went for a jog, when I returned I could feel much more refreshed, I continued it for a week and I could feel my skin looking tighter and more firm and I felt slimmer (not like I lost 5 KGs) but just slimmer. This product is absolutely amazing and I would really recommend you give this product a try because if you're in need of some extra ideas to drop some pounds then this is a number one helping solution!
P
#1 Reviewer 878 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. Nicole Lang

I have been using this product for 12 days & so far gave not noticed a difference. Maybe in time it will but if I haven’t seen a difference by the time the tube is finished I won’t get it again. It is absorbed easily & doesn’t give me any discomfort but I need to see it’s working.

Leave a Reply