Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 3 0.5
Body Treatments- Cellulite, Scarring March 14, 2013 962
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This product is PHENOMENAL! But at the price of R295 for a 200ml I would expect it to be. Dischem does have this product on sale at one point or another during the year where you can pick up 2 for R395.

Its an amazing product that I feel is both a summer and winter essential.
Used during summer its for obvious reasons, to keep you looking your best in those leg and thigh head-turners. It took about 9 days for me to visibly see results but I felt the results within the first 3 days. My mindset was completely changed when I started feeling a firmer slightly less dimpled effect as the days passed. I began to feel more confident and daring. The box does describe this product as "fluidifying slimming" and after a full 3month usage I realised what thta meant. A slight reduction in centimetres was noticed and a much more shaped and firmer resulted was shown. My thighs have a much smoother consistency and firmer elasticity.

In winter, this product will REALLY benefit, after all the soups, creamy cappucinos and warmed bread. During the colder months rarely does one have that srong compelling urge to bounce to the gym rigously. That is where this product starts its work. Being prone to cuddling, sitting and spooning during this time leave more time for food to hit the lips and the results to show on the hips. This AntiCellulite cream is a great "pre-cautionary" tool in maintaining your shape and body. Give or take 3-4 months of cold, once its time to hit the beach your body will bear almost no reminders of the Winter delicacies.

Now onto the actual product...
The cream is similiar to that of a lotion and is white in colour. It is extremely easy to apply and is absorbed fairly quickly into the skin. I advise to not using any other product over this as to not counter-act its ingredients. By doing this though, skin in that desired area does tend to get a little drier from the rest of your body. The smell is very distinct and unique, this is due to its all NATURAL ingredients. Its something similiar to Star Anise and does linger a while after application (approximately 2-3 hours) but is very faint. While applying the cream you will feel it cool and refreshing, revitalizing if you must. Its best to apply this in circular motions to help with the drainage effect that happens under the skin. A burning and or tingling sensation does occur shortly after application and can last throughout the day. This at times is slightly un-comfortable, especially if you spend most of your time sitting. The tingling sensation is mentioned as being the product working, so with all the tingling I felt it was definitely working over-time.

The product is suitable for sensitive and intolerant skin types and is Nickel tested.

With having seen the benefits and experiencing more confidence when out in my shorts or mini dresses I would definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting to give themselves a confidence boost and wanting to bear their newly refined stems ;)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
November 02, 2014
I really need to try thia product!Will check for it at dischene!
R
RuthL
1 results - showing 1 - 1

This Post Has One Comment

1. Nicole Lang

I have been using this product for 12 days & so far gave not noticed a difference. Maybe in time it will but if I haven’t seen a difference by the time the tube is finished I won’t get it again. It is absorbed easily & doesn’t give me any discomfort but I need to see it’s working.

Leave a Reply