Review Detail

4.8 3 0.5
Body Treatments- Cellulite, Scarring March 14, 2013 982
It works
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I bought this three weeks ago for R 285! I was sceptical about it! The assistant in store advised that i use it nightly with cling wrap for accelerated results which i did not do, bottom line is it works! And thats without any serious gym efforts although i will confess to eating better and drinking water! The sensation of heating up theskin initially on the first few hours i found moderately uncomfortable! The texture is lotion like with a distinctive smell which although i am not fond of is not unpleasant! Spreads easily! Enables dressing without any greasiness after! Its only 3 weeks and my tummy seems firmer,smoother,toner and wait for it 4cm smaller! This is only after 3 weeks of nightly use! I' m impressed!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. Nicole Lang

I have been using this product for 12 days & so far gave not noticed a difference. Maybe in time it will but if I haven’t seen a difference by the time the tube is finished I won’t get it again. It is absorbed easily & doesn’t give me any discomfort but I need to see it’s working.

Leave a Reply