4.6 151 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams September 18, 2019 1735
Bio Oil Dry Skin Gel Glow
(Updated: October 24, 2019)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This September, during my @biooil_za #dryskingeljourney I've been reflecting on how for the past 30 years @biooil_za has been passed on from generation to generation. As a leader in Skincare oil, @biooil_za has been recommended and trusted to minimize the appearance of stretch marks and now with their revolutionary Dry Skin Gel we can say goodbye to dry, ashy, dull skin!
_________
@biooil_za Dry Skin Gel has become a Holy Grail in my family. My mother and brother use it daily to care for their eczema prone skin. My grandmother can't stop raving on how since adding it to her daily skin routine her elbows, feet and knees are always so hydrated and well moisturized. I've felt my legs feeling smoother, nourished and looking more radiant when I've applied @biooil_za Dry Skin Gel after every shave (I really can't wait to rock my summer dresse??).
_________
Now, if you have sensitive skin you might be wondering if @biooil_za Dry Skin Gel is safe to use on your allergy prone skin; you can rest easy. @biooil_za Dry Skin Gel is dermatologically tested, hypo-allergenic, paraban free and suitable for all skin types, which makes it my first choice in caring for my daughter's skin.?
______
Finally Skincare that Understands Dry Skin?
Xxxxxxxxxx
--------------------

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
H
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply