Review Detail

4.6 151 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams September 18, 2019 1728
HELLO GLOW
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I suffered from extremely ashy skin (especially elbows and legs) and i have used several products to try and solve this major problem ( APPLYING LOTION IS A FULL TIME JOB)

With the help of BB and Bio Oil, I recently started using this product and was super excited to put it to the test however, based on previous experience with other products, didn't get my hopes up too high! LITTLE DID I KNOW [and have to use haha (you don't have to use more than a bit on your finger)] that this product instantly help me glow and even when it was raining, it left me feeling like I wanted to hit the beaches all over Cape Town. I experienced an immediate boost in my confidence as I was never able to show off my legs as much. I felt beautiful, radiant and i still do! What I love most about the Bio Oil Dry Skin Gel is that a little goes a long way but more that IT CONTAINS NOTHING THAT IS NOT NEEDED FOR DRY SKIN.

At first i worried that the 200ml will not fit into my sling bag to carry around my waist however Bio Oil has got us covered with their cute little 50ml containers which is perfect for everyday.

I will forever use this phenomenal, affordable product! I really do love it.THANK YOU BEAUTY BULLETIN AND BIO OIL!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
FD
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply