4.6 151 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams September 18, 2019 1735
BIO-OIL DRY SKIN GEL
(Updated: October 23, 2019)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been a person who has used Bio-Oil products almost my entire teen life, and now into my adult life, the needs of my skin have changed... My skin is dry and I need something that is highly hydrating and moisturizing to my skin. The Bio-Oil dry skin gel, is just that. A Gel that moisturizes and penetrates into your skin. The baby pink hue of the gel is really pretty as it also has a transparent look to it. The feel is “sticky” and cool. At first when the gel is applied to your skin, it leave an immediate radiant glow, it still however has an oily residue until it is completely absorbed into your skin. For me personally, the only quality this gel lacks is the feel that a body lotion or cream has, which is that thick, creamy application where you feel your skin is deeply moisturizer not just radiant. I would personally use the bio oil gel as an “instant radiance booster” more than my “only” form of moisturizing my skin.

I do love the product, and so do my friends and family. I would personally apply the gel over my body cream once that has completely absorbed into my skin.

Friends Rating of the product
Melissa : 3.5
Harshan : 4.5
Aviva : 2.5
Henna : 4

My ratings of the product
Product : 4
Texture : 3
Colour : 5
Application : 3.5
Absorbing quality : 4.5

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
N
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply