4.6 151 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams September 18, 2019 1711
Bio Oil Dry Skin Gel
(Updated: October 21, 2019)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As a huge fan of post bath/shower oils, I thought the dry skin gel would be right up my alley. Turns out that the gel experience is quite different. Different in a good way, since results that came with its use were totally unexpected. I actually didn’t expect it to moisturize my skin the way it has. The gel sank right into my skin and kept it conditioned throughout each day. The extent to which it kept my skin smooth and supple is decent and for that reason I give it a 3. The gel did give a radiant glow but lacked that ‘buttery’ feel creams are known for. So all in all, does the gel deliver on it’s promise to help treat dry skin? Partly. Is this the holy grail of dry skin treatments out there on the market? Unfortunately no. I will say that I did not love the greasy feel it has upon application even though this does go away once the product has been absorbed. On the other hand, I loved it’s pink hue, it’s texture while still in the jar and not necessarily on my skin and that Bio Oil fragrance I’ve grown to know and love. This is one of those products everyone just has to try themselves to see how they get on with it. Our preferences and experiences are too vastly different for one to say that this is the one product every girl must/mustn’t have. The dry skin gel is worth a try for all dry skin sufferers out there! ?

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Texture Shot
For Kalahari Desert Dry Skin
Dry Skin Gel Love
The One & Only Dry Skin Gel
A little goes a long way
Dry Skin Treatment
All you need to know about dry skin
Did you know?
The drop