4.6 151 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams September 18, 2019 1747
Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel Review
(Updated: October 23, 2019)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

After trialing the Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel for 4 weeks, I have some definite final thoughts - especially since I was trailing this alongside 2 other body lotions that are also for dry skin. My thoughts?

Texture - I'm not the biggest fan of gel products for my body mainly because of how greasy they can become. This product was no exception. It is a little greasy after application, so you do need to wait a while before the product is absorbed into your skin. Otherwise, it can stain delicate clothing or you could get finger marks on objects and surfaces.

Effectiveness - Yes, this is actually really good at relieving my dry skin! It's perfect for right after you've taken a shower and your pores are a litte more open to absorb the product a little better. It also gives you a lovely glow, which I love for when I'm going out and wearing shorts - my legs looked amazing with this gel applied!

Price - whilst I would repurchase this, there are other products that I would buy over this one. I don't think this is something that I see myself consistently using on a day-to-day basis; more for 'every now and then'. But in terms of its price, it is value for money as I see the 200ml tub lasting me fore 3+ months.

Overall Impressions - it's an innovative product and I love the idea of the pink gel (one of my favourite features). I appreciate the concept of using oil-based products for the body if your skin is dry, but against some other products that I have used, I wouldn't necessarily reach for this gel at first sight. But if you need a quick glow-up, this is something I would recommend!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply