Review Detail

4.6 151 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams September 18, 2019 1747
Dry skin no more
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am so glad I tried this product. My dry skin is a thing of the past.

It is very relaxing to know there is something out there that I know for a fact will help with my dry skin and give me an added glow.

Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel is unlike any moisturization product I’ve encountered in my life. The gel sort of turns into an oil when applying it, meaning you only have to use a small amount when applying to your body. (It covers a large area)
It may be expensive but its very effective and will easily last longer than 1-2 months. The skin absorbs the gel very quickly and it does not make you sweat after applying it, which is a very important part for me, as my skin gets irritated from watery lotions that make me sweat.
This product keeps your skin's natural oils from escaping through your skin, which means the skin retains oil and it prevents skin from drying out. This means skin will be naturally rejuvinated and soft and supple from within. And that is exactly what we want? We want our skin to be naturally soft and glowing.
What I also love about this product is the shine and glow it gives your skin. I look and feel instantly more confident because my skin looks healthy and bright.

I recommend this product 100% to everyone! It's a must for me in my beauty buys each month and I am in love with the notion that there is something that truly works for me.

THIS IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!
#DrySkinGelGlow

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
A
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply