4.6 151 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams September 18, 2019 1747
A Game Changer for dry skin - Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel
(Updated: October 16, 2019)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

For the last 3-4 weeks, Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel has been effectively targeting and treating my dry skin by providing intense, long-lasting moisturization. I've always suffered with dry skin due to eczema and there hasn't been a product that I've been completely satisfied with until now. The results from using the Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel have honestly exceeded my expectations. Over these weeks, I've noticed significant improvement in the texture and appearance of my skin which has become softer, smoother, healthier and notably radiant.

What I love the most is how just enough of the product absorbs into the skin to nourish and condition while a layer remains on the surface and gives off the most beautiful, radiant glow. This layer is very lightweight and doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy or uncomfortable.

I literally can not go a day without the Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel. I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers with eczema or has slight to very dry skin. Even if you don't suffer with a dry skin condition but you're in need of a product that just ensures your skin remains healthy and hydrated with a long-lasting glow - Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel is definitely it!

Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel can be used in the place of a daily lotion. This product is affordable, lasts a long time and definitely worth the try! I am honestly so happy and relieved to have finally found a product that understands my dry skin.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Bio oil 1
SD
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply