Review Detail

4.6 151 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams September 18, 2019 1743
Bio-Oil Dry skin gel
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Bio-Oil Dry skin gel is super effective. It really does wonders for dry skin. Dry skin is highly irritable you find that certain clothes that you wear become very uncomfortable and cause your skin to be red and itchy all because your skin lacks moisture therefore friction is created every time fabric rubs against your skin. The Bio-oil dry skin gel is a lifesaver regarding this. After I started using it I became comfortable with wearing all my clothes without my skin being itchy or red. My skin stays glowing the whole day. My skin is the most dry after I shower so I apply the gel after showering. This gel even helps with dry ashy feet and elbows. Your skin becomes smooth and soft. I’m certainly happy that I found a product perfect for my skin?. I only have to apply a little bit of the gel to my skin so even though I’ve been using it everyday for the past three weeks, the tub still looks full so you get value for your money. This is a definite must-have if you have dry skin. Your skin will love you.?

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Bio-Oil.jpeg
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply