fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 151 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams September 18, 2019 1747
Bio Oil Dry Skin Gel a must have or not?
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using this gel for over a month now. I use it twice every day on my whole body.
At first it was great, seemed like the perfect product to replace my lotion but as winter became more and more intense, my view shifted a little.
I suffer from dry skin through out all seasons but of course winter is the worst.
I loved this product when I first started using it but now I'm realizing that I have to apply petroleum jelly to assist it.
When I apply it, my skin does feel amazingly smooth but after a few hours, my ankles, heels, knees and elbows call for more attention. And so I apply petroleum jelly on them.
I started noticing this on colder or windy days in early to mid June.
I had high hopes for this product and in a way it did not disappoint, it works better that most I've tried and it's non greesy.
The packaging is also very convenient because after applying it, you don't have to deal with the stress of closing a rotating cap with lotioned hands.
The product does have a rather weird smell but not enough to bother me.
It is also a little pricey but that's to be expected from Bio oil.
I would recommend people to buy this product but also have some petroleum jelly on the side for tougher winter weather especially if you suffer from extreme dry skin.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply