4.6 151 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams September 18, 2019 1743
BioOil Dry Skin Gel by The Foxy Momager
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

LOOK

This gel comes in a 50ml, 100ml and 200ml plastic tub container. The container is user friendly with a flip lid which is easy to open and to access the product. The gel has a pink colour tint to it and it looks like a see through gel. The tub has the products name written on the outside and all the usual information along with it.

FEEL

The gel has a general gel-like feel to it. Its got a touch of an oily feeling to it but does not make the skin feel oily when applying. A tiny pea size goes a very long way and makes the skin feel absolutely amazing! One pea size can cover my one entire leg.

THOUGHTS

Being a dry skin sufferer I can honestly say I am obsessed with this product! From having to apply creams and lotions to my skin more than once a day, to NOT look somewhat like a scaly fish, I now have to apply this gel once and night and my skin looks amazing! It is so moisturised, energised and looks so healthy.

I suffer so badly from dry skin that my skin tends to itch so badly that I would end up scratching all the skin off and end up with massive bruises. This gel brings instant relief to my skin.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
TF
Top 500 Reviewer 21 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply