Review Detail

4.6 151 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams September 18, 2019 1743
BIO OIL SKIN GEL
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When it comes to body skincare products, it's natural to be skeptical or apprehensive, because we're used to what we know. Often we're even afraid of how our skin will react and then dealing with the damage control afterwards is tiring.
My initial perception of the Bio Oil Skin Gel was that it would be oily and sticky.
Based on previous products I've used from the Bio Oil range, I've only used it in the evening (with the mindset that it will soak into my body during the night and I won't have to worry about it sticking to my clothing).

However, I was pleasantly surprised by how versatile and effective the skin gel is. For years I've battled with flaky skin on my legs, especially my shin area. And during winter it gets worse. No matter how many time you put cream over it, you're back to square on. Within a week of using the Bio Oil skin gel, the flaky skin started disappearing, my scarring from stitches lighted AND it even brightened my skin up a bit.
I then started adding the skin gel as part of my night time skin routine and WOW! The improvement in the texture of my skin was amazing. My face and neck feels a lot fresher in the morning and the minor scarring from pimples also vanished.

My only negative remark about the skin gel is that if you use too much, it tends to leave your hands a bit oily.
But for every negative, there's a positive, right?
So, here's a quick tip: instead of applying the gel onto your hands and then distributing it onto your skin, apply small amounts all over your body and just rub it in :)

100% effective, 100% active. and I'm 100% impressed!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply