Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams August 22, 2016 484
BUY IT ALL
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using the entire range for over a month now and I can HONESTLY say, my skin has not looked better in ages and I am converted. I have frequently received compliments that my skin looks amazing and that I do NOT look my age. The hero in these products is the high concentration of GGP, a special active ingredient that works on the telomeres, the markers of the biological age of your cells.
My Results : My Skin is more hydrated, after showering my skin used to pull and feel tight and I looked OLD until I moisturized, this does not happen any more. My Skin is smoother and looks fuller.
My Regime : I first use the eye-lip balm around my eyes and lips ( it is well absorbed)
I then use the Oil Serum that smells amazing and really feels like it is regenerating my skin. I then proceed with either the Defence Elixage Nuit for Nights (which I also use ask a mask when my skin needs the boost) or the Defence Elixage Velours for days (ideal for dry or very dry skin as it rich & velvety) . Both leave my skin looking radiant. You might want to consider the BioNike Elixage Satin for days if you have a normal/combination skin as it is a lighter weight texture.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply