Review Detail

4.1 7 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays September 20, 2010 465
Instant glamour
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My sister bought this for me as a gift and it lay around for ages! In my mind i simply could not fathom why I would want to highlight or in my mind add shine to me face! This is a liquid pearlescent pink highlighter!then i had my face done professionally and saw how it should be used and how well it photographed! And then i started using it! The day i was wearing this i was exhausted, my skin was sallow and i looked away! After concealer powder bronzer the make up artist added this to my brow bone and dotted this on my cheek bones on Apple and just above the apple and i photographed looking like a film star! I still use this on my brow bone and on my cheeks as an illuminator when I'm going out! This is instant glamour in a bottle!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 08, 2014
I have been dying to get this product! I struggle to find it here in Cape Town or even online and while I was overseas I stocked up on Benefit goodies and I so wish I had got this one! I bought it for a friend and she said exactly as you said; that it is perfection
R
RayneAlexa
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply