Review Detail

3.8 39 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils June 12, 2015 835
Lashes are Fleeking
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Firstly, shout out to BB and Benefit SA for sending the sample. I have not stopped using it since the first time I received it.

I absolutely loved this mascara from the first time I used it. I love dramatic lashes and my lashes are already quite long so They're Real Mascara definitely helped achieve the drama. I usually apply 2 coats for a daily look but when I want to go all out, I apply 4 coats and let me tell you right now my lashes are FLEEKING.

I adore the brush because the rounded tip for the gets the inner corner and outer corners of my lashes so well without making any mess. I love that the product is just enough when you take the brush out and this is great for a mess free application. The brush gets multiple fire flame emojis from me because it separates the lashes even after a few coats (when applied carefully of course) giving me that falsies effect without them looking like they are clumped together.

The price is pretty insane but I rate its worth (I do not know if student budget agrees with this).

*inserts multiple fire flame emojies to conclude*

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
M
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply