Review Detail

3.8 39 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils June 12, 2015 835
Super convenient
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I received this product over a week ago and I must say I've been using it daily ever since.

I am a person that loves packaging and although given a sample size product, I think the bottle is quaint and full size (as seen in stores) is quirky. The brown, black and metallic colours draw me to the bottle. Also the box itself has numbers and as a Finance major student, I respond well to stats (seen on packaging). It also has before and after pictures which are quite convincing and not too far from the truth.

The product claims lengthening, volumising and curling properties. As someone that has used it for a period of about 2 weeks non stop, I can attest to that. Over the period I had volumised lashes, which indeed looked curled and long. I naturally have full lashes, but it definitely looked as though I had applied a false lash or two, perfect separation of my lashes.

I am in love with the bristles especially those strategically placed at the top of the brush to reach those nooks and crannies. I am not one for eyeliner and the volume, is enough to distract one from the missing liner. The product itself leans toward waterproof as I was suffering from allergies and my eyes were watery and the liner basically barely moved. I only need two coats to make a visible difference to my lashes and that is great!

A problem I have with the mascara though is the price and its removal. Not only would I have to use wipes, eye make up remover and cleanse but to ensure its off, toner finally does the trick. That is a huge hassle when trying to get to bed. Also I was browsing the Red Square store online and saw that it retails for R295 and that for me as a student is quite pricey. Shelf life for mascara is minimal and therefore would have to think twice before purchasing. Finally the clumping of the product around the top bristles is a huge hack but wont stop me from using it.

Otherwise this is an amazing product and draws a lot of attention to my already captivating eyes.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
A
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply