Review Detail

4.5 10 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils July 28, 2016 393
Benefit KA-BROW Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When Benefit released their new brow collection, not only was I beyond excited but also I knew I had to up my brow game and give these a go. Benefit did something amazing and created this tab where you can “Explore Brow Magic” and find what product would match your brow needs in a few clicks. I read the description of every new product and chose ka-Brow! Brow Cream Gel and I never looked back. It will be an understatement to say that the packaging of all the goodies is absolutely beautiful. ka-Brow! isn’t an exception. A gorgeously designed silver top with a ‘magic wand’ of a tiny brush sits on top of a little glass jar with enough product to last for months. Whenever I was testing it out at my local Boots I got first-class customer service (massive kudos to my beauty retail girls!) and was reassured that even though I could go ahead and buy a brush, this teeny one that comes with the cream gel does the job perfectly. I couldn’t agree more.

My thoughts:

-the shade range is incredible so anyone can find the little jar of brow magic that would match perfectly (mine is 3)
-the formula is immense – it’s not too wet or creamy – so you don’t waste any product when you pick it up
-it goes on very soft and smooth and helps you get that perfect finished look in seconds
-it fills patches perfectly without looking caked on
-it is 100% smudge-proof and will stay on all day – no kidding, it’s not going to move – so amazing!
-it’s waterproof – I haven’t tried swimming wearing ka-Brow! but I have put it to a shower test and it did stay on!
-it is natural looking but it’s also buildable which means you can go dramatic with it if needs to

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply