Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.3 1 0.5
Foundations April 08, 2012 149
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was approached by a sales lady for this product as I was shopping in the mall, normally I wouldn't really be interested but I was curious about mineral makeup so I stopped to listen to her sales pitch. I wasn't wearing makeup that day (just concealer and eyeliner) so I let her apply the mineral foundation on me. I really liked the finish, the weightless feel and the fact that its natural. I must admit that the sales lady was a bit pushy and once she noticed I was interested she really tried to push their other products but I was only interested in the foundation. The price was heavy R600 for 8g but she said it would last about 3 years so I bought it anyway.

And now for the actual product review, lol :) The foundation has a light to medium coverage but can be built up for more coverage. The staying power is quite good but if you have oily skin I would recommend a mattifying primer underneath. The foundation has a semi-matte finish and gives your skin an airbrushed look. I wasn't that fond of using it as a concealer as it can collect in the fine creases under the eyes especially if you try to build the coverage. I only need a tiny bit of powder at a time so I think this foundation will last a really long time. It didn't irritate my skin at all (does not contain bismuth oxychloride).

I love this foundation but I don't think its worth R600, when I do run out (which wont be anytime soon) I will probably not repurchase this but I will try other mineral foundations from less expensive brands.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply