Review Detail

4.2 2 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers July 05, 2011 105
Bee Wise Lip Balms - Loving it!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have used Bee Wise lip balms for the last year now and I am completely addicted. There are a range of different flavours to choose from which I think is great, but my favourites are Minty Moments and Strawberry & Propolis.

I only paid R 16.50 for mine and I thought this was a very fair price for the quality of product I received. It's extremely moisturising and has a great taste and texture and makes my lips look shiny and plump, as though wearing a lip gloss.

The fact that this product is 100% natural is another huge plus in my books as I personally believe that this is the way all products should be going in this day and age.

On of my biggest concerns when buying cosmetics is animal testing. Bee Wise does NO animal testing on any of their products what so ever and for this reason alone I will support such a brand. I am a huge animal lover and activist and refuse to support brands that test their products on animals, regardless of the reasons.

Not only do I use Bee Wise lip balms but I have also recently started to use their other skin balms for cuts and bruises and other skin problems and it truly WORKS.
J
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply