5.0 2 0.5
TissueOil-500x500.jpg
Body oils June 30, 2017 598
Buzzing Beautiful All Natural oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

If you are on the market for natural tissue oils then Bee Natural Tissue Oil is a great option to try. I have a combination skin so its normal-dry which just aggravated in winter, because of the dry air.

I mainly used the oil of my face as alternate between a serum and oil just to keep my skincare routine fresh, it is not at all greasy on your skin and actually has a very light and natural scent not at all what you would assume it would smell like which you would think just like honey.

The Bee Natural Tissue Oil is preservative free and is rich in vitamins A&E and contains bees wax, raw honey, pollen, propolis, cold pressed avocado oil as well as Essential oils Lavender and neroli. Is for all skin types as well as hyper allergenic skins.

Propolis – It is a compound which is natural produced by Bees with the combination of the sap of needle-leaved trees or evergreens.
Properties - antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties

Neroli oil - Is extracted from the flowers of Citrus aurantium var. amara, a sweet, floral scent , is therapeutic and helps relief chronic anxiety, depression, fear, shock and stress which is a calming effect.

Skin benefits:
• Scars
• Stretch marks
• Uneven skin tone
• Ageing skin
• Dehydrated skin.

I use the oil at night when I feel is the best time for your skin to absorb and restore, and you don’t want to use an oil then apply makeup right after it will hold on and will just end up smudging.

It is a 100% natural tissue oil and is a bargain price of R70 for a 100ml bottle, bonus it has a spray nozzle for easy and fast application which I am totally a fan of.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Leave a Reply