Review Detail

4.8 6 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays July 07, 2015 291
Beauty Fix Radiant Make-up Finish Spray
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The fell in love with it the BeautyFIx spray from the first time I released the rosey aroma into the air. It was a burst of fresh rose water in my face. It helped relax my mind and keep my makeup intact.

This is no ordinary setting spray. It is very versatile because it can be used in various different ways such as;
1. Primer spray: you can spray it on your face after you moisturise and before you apply any makeup
2. Setting spray: you can spray it on your face after you have applied all your makeup to set it in place; or between liquid and powder makeup to ensure that it is set in place.
3. Face hydration: if you have dry skin like me then this product is perfect to keep your skin hydrated by simply spritzing your face throughout the day

The pump is quite powerful so I suggest that you hold it at a distance (about 20cm) away from your face before you release the magical spray. However, once you do press down on the nozzle, a fresh rose mist will cover your face and keep it protected throughout the day, soothing and comforting like a mother's touch.

The magic behind this product is the use of natural ingredients. It is alcohol-free. It contains rose water; aloe vera extract and cucumber extract. These ingredients help restore and revive your dry and damaged skin. There are no harsh chemicals; parabens or synthetic colours.

This product can be used by all skin types may it be dry; oily or combination. It is also safe to use if you are pregnant. The cherry on the cake has to be the fact that all Beauty Fix products are animal cruelty-free!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
Top 500 Reviewer 15 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply