Review Detail

4.6 49 0.5
Applicators, Tools October 07, 2011 766
Beauty Blender
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've used dupes for the original beauty blender and must admit I still prefer the original. There is a reason its a staple tool in every great makeup artists set and mine.
Its lightweight, fluffy and soft which I prefer when working with this tool. I would recommend this to everyone, especially those with more dry skin (as the application is more gentle on your skin).

How to use:
It's recommended to slightly dampen the beautyblender before you use it. The brand says the beautyblender's "open cell structure" allows it to fill up with water, which means the sponge is full and will absorb minimal foundation.

For the best application, use a liquid foundation. Dampen and apply foundation (back of your hand or glass surface). Then dip the beautyblender into the makeup, and apply it to the face, quickly dab or bounce the sponge (this is where the lightweight texture comes in). Since the sponge is so soft and material so smooth, there's little "resistance" when you bounce on your makeup onto your face—the result of which is a more natural-looking coverage.

Beauty blender was created without edges in order to eliminate visible lines and streaks. Its shape also helps with getting into the hard to reach areas (under eyes, corner of the eyes).

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
W
Top 100 Reviewer 61 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply