Review Detail

4.6 49 0.5
Applicators, Tools October 07, 2011 773
Beauty Blender Awesomeness
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My favourite thing about the Beauty Blender is the flawless, airbrushed finish, that it gives to my foundation. I have never achieved such a natural effect with any other applicator before.
I also love that it works with all liquid products- foundation, highlighter, concealer and cream blush. I love applying my MAC 'Lady Blush' cream blush with it. If you find cream blushers tricky to apply, which they often are, then definitely give the Beauty Blender a go- it blends colour beautifully and gives a natural, seamless finish. A glow from within!

It's really easy to use. You have to dampen the sponge, and it will expand to twice its original size. If you were to use the sponge dry, it would just absorb all of the product. I like to apply a pump of my foundation onto the back of my hand, dot it around my face (more in the areas that need it most) and blend it out with the Beauty Blender. The sponge is very soft and bouncy- i use a 'bouncy'/patting motion when blending foundation with it- i find it really fun to use! The pointed tip is perfect for concealer, and getting into any hard-to-reach areas, such as around the nose and eyes. The larger base, is great for areas like the cheeks, where i need more coverage, or for applying cream blush. I also like to roll the sponge along the jawline to blend my foundation with my neck.

You will need to use more product with the Beauty Blender- it does sheer out foundation a little. I often use 2 1/2 pumps with the Beauty Blender rather than my typical 2 pumps without the BB. Although you may have to use more product, the results are so worth it- the natural, flawless finish is unbeatable and i have never achieved the same effect with anything else.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
D
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply